segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

todas.as.cartas.de.amor.são.ridículas.



well baby, i would call you if I didn't know you, but i'm waiting for it.

Um comentário:

  1. Oh I've been waiting, definitely
    and my heart is here right after me
    and my heart, waiting in the rain.

    And my heart, it is in with the storm
    And my heart, heart, heart.

    Hey hey wanna play well baby i can go go
    and every other day you're running off the phone, no.
    Well baby I would call you if I didn't know you but I'm waiting for it.

    Oh oh, oh oh, huh uhh, hah uhh.
    well baby I would call if I didn't know you but I'm paying for it.

    My heart, oh
    and I don't care what you say
    but it's the way it goes and it's a happening everyday (like e-very-day)
    My heart, oh and I don't care what you say
    But it's the way it goes and It's happening everyday.

    Everyday every day day dead day dead day
    Everyday day dead day
    everyday dead day dead day

    Hey hey wanna play well baby i can go go
    and every other day you're running off the phone, no.
    Well baby I would call you if I didn't know you but I'm waiting (paying?) for it.

    ResponderExcluir